150w/m² mats are for installation onto concrete based floors, Amber would always recommend installing some form of insulation beneath.
It can inhibit the heat being produced from the system causing it to possibly overheat or damage furniture.
If ever a fault was to occur, then it would be extremely difficult to carry out a repair.
– What system has been installed?
– What type of screed has been laid?
– What depth the floor screed is?
This could be anything from 30 minutes for a AmberMat under tiles to 5-7 hours for a storage system.
– For timber, 20mm for soft wood, 30mm for hard wood and most wood laminates are OK but may need to be treated on merit.
– Most vinyls are suitable as long as manufacturers temperature limits are adhered to.
– Carpets and underlays are suitable but the lower the tog rating the better for the system response times.