Amber 20mm LowPro+ Overlay Board Pack
Amber 20mm LowPro+ Overlay Board is suitable for tiling direct – no backerboards or intermediate layers required*, simply prime the aluminium first, for tile adhesives.
No need to dig up floors, just spray the floor and lay the board.
Tile direct to board! – Suitable for fitting Tile, Stone*, Laminate & wood direct to boards.
Dimensions: 1200mm x 600mm
- 20mm boards use 16mm pipe in maximum 120m lengths
Pack of 12 boards (covers 8.64m²)
Amber 20mm LowPro+ Overlay Board is made with building grade 400 kPa EPS, the strongest available on the market. Thick Rapid Response Aluminium will give optimum system performance. Amber LowPro+ underfloor heating boards are lightweight, super strong, easy to fit and designed to be fitted over any existing or new floor. No specialist tools are required, they can be simply cut to shape using a fine toothed saw or craft knife.
- 400 kPa – the strongest EPS board available (Uses 4 times the material of Low Density, competitors boards)
- Wood, Carpet Vinyl and even Tiles. Quick to install using Pinnacle Spray contact adhesive ready for use straight away.
- Eliminates the moisture, weight, mess and lengthy drying times of a screed Underfloor system
- Easy to cut to shape with basic tools
Laminate and engineered wood can be laid directly on top. Tiles can be fixed to the boards using approved adhesive when using Ultra method just prime the aluminium first. If you wish to carpet or lay vinyl a suitable back board will need to be laid on the boards.